If you need a regular handyman or a one off job, then please do call!
I take pride in my work and aim to get things as good as I can. This means work will be of a high quality and I am happy to guarantee work that I undertake. There may be instances when I feel a professional decorator, plasterer, plumber or carpenter will achieve a better degree of quality in tricky aspects of work. In these situations I will make you aware of my thoughts and leave the choice to you.
Although based in Watford, I cover more or less a 10 mile radius which includes St Albans, Berkhamsted, Croxley and Rickmansworth.
My Handyman and Trade Experience
- (NVQ2 Tiling) and 5 years exp as a professional tiler undertaking specialist aspects such as Victorian, mosaic, stone, and restoration
- General building 2-3 yrs exp. Includes aspects of concrete work, basic bricklaying, paving. General landscaping, foundations etc.
- (City and Guilds 2 Carpentry) and approx 1 year carpentry exp. On and off over the years I have spent a fair amount of time undertaking many different aspects of carpentry. This includes stud/partition work, trim carpentry such as doors, skirting s, architraves etc. Kitchen fitting and inbuilt storage. General building carpentry such as joists and of course a hell of a lot of flooring ( both engineered and solid wood).
- (City and Guilds 2 Plumbing) and approx 6 months exp undertaking different aspects of plumbing such as bathroom fitting, working on heating systems, general fault rectification.
- (City and Guilds 2 Plastering) Although capable in rendering my skimming never quite took off so mostly undertake repairs. Plastering is very useful in creating surfaces for things like stairs and slopes etc.